Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Great WIP



Is that video embedded? I have no idea. Anyways.... since I have holiday time, what better opportunity to remind myself how long animation takes? Video is a work in progress obviously. Kinda fun to relive what life was like before motion tweens. Like going camping! And in addition here's some doodles. Many attributed to the new drawing topic "mer-people." Oh yeah and I'm getting closer to the kid companion for my magician character. My goodness do I ever actually finish anything? Not this week! I'm going to Las Vegas! See Y'all later!

6 comments:

keith wilson said...

Nice! So thats where you ve been for the past couple of weeks.

yums said...

Sweet. Hand drawn animation is always lovely.

Meg Shaw said...

Nice animation! My sister teaches in a school in London and everytime she tells me a story about her kids I remind her about how stupid children are and that they can't help it.
Great doodles too!

Steph F. said...

That animation...was... glorious. Man, i always loved watching your stuff. Its so fluid and perfect.

William Bradford said...

Dude, this is really fluid and reads very well. Especially good choices and movement on "Must attend schools". Can't think of too much to say. Perhaps(and I'm not at all sure about this), he could take just a bit longer walking to the other side of the chair (not too much longer, mind). Just because the time her takes stepping over is so fast I think it might distract a bit from the other poses.

Great clowns, too.

Unknown said...

=D