Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009


Allright! First post of '09. Hopefully I'll get more traditional animation done this year. I'm also on a new show called Badly Drawn Roy doing honest to goodness keyframe animation! Which I'm very VERY excited and honoured to be doing since it means I'm going to be working with some of the best animators in Vancouver! I just hope the schedule allows me to glean some of their mad skillz in the midst of what looks like a 2 month work crunch =)

Cheers to everybody and all the best in 2009!

7 comments:

kelly erwin said...

happy new year Bud! Keep up the awesome work!

shane oakley said...

new years salutations, sean!
congrats on the new job, great start to 2009 - you think you'll have any spare time for more comic strips?

Tealin said...

And lo, a new post did appear ...

Nice stuff. One might almost think you'd been to a few Burlesque shows. :) And who is this I see? Is this our old friend Gnarwick?

William Bradford said...

Happy new year!

Sean Covernton said...

Yup that's Gnarwick all right. In one of those "but how would I design him now" sort of drawings.

No comics in the pipeline at the moment I'm afraid. I think if I embark on a project in the near future it'll be another animated short. Next comic I want to do is a somewhat more involved story so it'll take a lot more planning then Skin and Bones =)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sean...Animation eh...who are the animators???have fun in 2009.

Sean Covernton said...

Haha... Animators? Just me I'm afraid =)