Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mephistopheles, Canterville Ghost and randoms



Wow... yeah work is pretty nuts. Funny though how when I'm really pressed for time at work, I do twice the amount of drawings in my spare time at home. Not sure why that is exactly. It also helps that I'm working on a big lovely cintiq. So I took some playtime with it on Friday. Really happy with the flash drawings. I have no idea why my flash stuff is so much more guestural than my pencil stuff which is stiffer generally. Maybe if I make-believe that my sketchbook is a vector-based drawing program...

3 comments:

William Bradford said...

Maybe there's less pressure to get the lines right on a cintiq, since you can always edit-undo, while with pencil you have less opportunities. I've forgotten what working on a cintiq is like entirely; cue the petty pouting.

Awesome devil.

L.E. said...

I love this post...It's really juicy..Loads of stuff on it..nice.

Sean Covernton said...

thanks! And... oh man... cintiq is so in my "to buy" list. Maybe as a summer present from me to me =). As added incentive my wacom tablet's pen seems to be a little brokeny