Monday, October 22, 2007

More Hallowe'ening






She hasn't warmed up to him yet but sooner or later, she'll be hooked. Funny guy over here. I remember hearing about a scene in La Boheme where a character serenades his coat. I thought that was a really cool idea so, based on that line of thought, this is a vampire serenading a meathook. Also included are some more terrible and grainy photos from the Haunted Trolley Tour. Good times all in all. You can sort of see the ghost effect in the stone window scene. it's not that clear but the face of a ghostly bearded man appears behind the bars.

6 comments:

Sloth said...

back from the island, i am
i see youve been busy bro, first off, i quite enjoy the drawing/painting, it borders on the mignolais which gives it that awesome mood! i dont think its the style as more the colour, it just struck a similar chord, anyways really sweet work, how did you go about this one to get the black that is, did you flash it or is it a ph shop filter or what ? and secondly all hail 2nd zombie skull, if it looks half as badass as it does in the picture then job well done ! you gettin any sleep .. ?

janis said...

ah, hallowe'en, it warms the heart...where the heart would be... you know. Very Dark and Delicious. Also, it has been brought to my attention, again,(I'm mentioning it because I remember you saying the same thing to me back in first year) that I always draw cute. Sigh. I need some sean topics to default draw...no kids...or pumpkins ... I really love pumpkins... :(

Sean Covernton said...

Hahaha! Yes! Everyone needs to draw EVILLER! Like me! AH-HAHAHA! EVIL!

janis said...

yar.

Sean Covernton said...

Avast.

William Bradford said...

I would only expect this time of year to bring out your prolificness. All this stuff looks brilliant, I especially love the Poe and three witches. Great color scheme all around.