Thursday, November 8, 2007

Post Hallowe'en post


Well that was a hell of an October let me tell you. Pics to follow but my sister's wedding was beautiful and I'm so proud of her. Hallowe'en was great, haunted gallery was successful and I won an Ipod at the Blarney Stone for dressing up as Baba Yaga (Russian witch). It involved a fatsuit and great big ole droopy boobs. Fun times. Portfolio is on the move and this month has eased gently into what almost might be termed a "relaxing pace." Hope you all had a great Haunting season too!

7 comments:

Tealin said...

Heyy, that did turn out rather nicely!

Kadi Fedoruk said...

Is that a conquistador? I don't know much about them, I always was more interested in the Aztecs than the people who conquered them. Mostly because they liked to roll heads down their pyramids for fun.

Though they said their gods liked it too.

Sean Covernton said...

Tx! And well spotted. he is a conquistador! I'm also partial to beheadings myself but the Spaniards had spiffy boats AND they behead people!

Kadi Fedoruk said...

That is true... but the Aztecs had chocolate.

Which makes any other point moot, in my opinion.

Skid Knee said...

my portfolio is also coming along at a relaxed pace.
shit do you have a picture ofy ou in your baba yaga costume? im sad i missed that!
janis was going to go as a baba yaga but she was temporarily crippled.

great drawing as usual, by the way.

Sloth said...

hehe pompously sweet, fyi resuming normal posting schedule monday.. weee

jesse said...

Hi thanks Sean. Your stuff is looking good too.. nice and dark! Keep up the good work.