Sunday, January 30, 2011

OMG Sthpooky Ghothts!


Anyone else feeling a little Haunted Mansiony today? Also in an anime sort of mood lately. Maybe more on that later. Anyways this is probably my last post from my apartment of 7 years. So long, apartment. So long Ghost of Errol Flynn even though you never showed up. So long cubby that was perfect for setting up my 2 way mirror gag even though I never properly rigged up the black light behind you. Hello less expensive rent and balcony!

Onwards to adventure!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey Dude, Plenty super sweet drawings... I haven't been by in a while. The winter shot with the swordsman and the snow giant reminds me of the Samurai Jack, Winter, episode. It seems your drawings are more solid and have even more charm these days. Keep it up homie!

Craig Wilson said...

Yo, Homie's getting a new homie!

Nice ghostliness! The glow works well!

Sean said...

Oh my gosh, it's a g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g.... g-g-g-g-g-g-g....


DEAD GUY!

Sean Covernton said...

Super Runaway!