Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dungeon MASTAH!




I missed being a Dungeon Master for a group of awesome nerds. So as a reward for being a diligent individual and finishing up the 11 second challenge last month I bought myself the new core rulebooks and set about making up a new campaign for my fellow ultranerds. And my favorite part about Being a game master is that I get LOADS of fodder for illustration. So here's a few recent things. I'm playing around with some speed painting brushes for giggles here too.

8 comments:

Draw Monkey said...

Damn you speed painters, slow down! I wish I could paint like that in any amount of time.

Awesome stuff dude.

Trent Correy said...

These are frigg'n awesome man, u got some tru talent. Great job on the 11 second club!

Meg Shaw said...

nice speedies super nerd.

elephantmarchblog said...

Awesome foliage around the observatory. Now I wanna cintique....

craig wilson said...

yeah, the observatory's rockin.'

©reat stuff, as always!

Sean Covernton said...

thanks y'all! Hopefully I'll have more time to keep playing around with painting in the near future!

Frano said...

so, finally found people to play with?

disa said...

咕蒂咕蒂,古德曼,咖啡,諾亞方舟,米世代,中法料理,葡萄酒,葡萄,高盧,紅眼樹蛙,亞瑪遜,音樂餐廳,幕府壽司,佐佐義,咖啡,異國麵坊,竹林亭,便宜,掌櫃,貝果,東西廚房,火鍋,江南,素食館,蒂皮屋,紐奧良,音樂餐廳,爵士,咖啡,蟳之屋,居酒屋,巴黎,溫馨小館,蓮西亞,明日,馬卡來,奧瑪,烘培餐聽,西班牙,黛麗莎,布花園,冒煙的橋,花草,園藝,沙發餐廳,餐廳,哈里歐,咖啡,愚人花園,串門子,古柏鎮,棒球,韓式烤肉,韓式烤肉,味蕾工坊,輕食餐廳,餐廳,咖啡館,咖啡,主題餐廳,蘭亭香,炭火,五角冰舖,咖哩拉麵,咖哩,御菇園,料理,壽司,香子屋,向下走