Monday, May 5, 2008

I have returned!



Finally back from my first real vacation! Whoo! Vegas is a hell of a place let me tell you. And thanks to Sarah I got access to have a peek in the Disney studios. Which was soul crushingly cool. Anyways... these are some selected bus drawings and doodles from Vegas, Pasadena and some Vancouver bus people. Plus this week's drawing challenge was "A famous Inventor." So meet Alim and his Marvellous Mechanical Menagerie. I have no idea what propellerhead is looking at, or why it is amazing.

6 comments:

Skid Knee said...

Did you go to one of those shooting galleries and shoot off some really cool guns?
Cause if you didn't, then I'm afraid that we can't be friends anymore.










...okay, I can't really say that and mean it. We can still be friends....only if you get rid of that foul smell coming from your knee!

hyde'nseek said...

Nice loose sketches. Love you work! Good luck with your pitch...and I adore your MUMMY!

William Bradford said...

Soul-crushingly cool indeed. Argh! Why didn't I ask for a tour when I was there?!?

Sean Covernton said...

Alas, no shooting was done. I was too distracted by a city in which every time you turn a corner something else is lighting up, moving or exploding.

Anonymous said...

buddy you should have called me when you was in LA...

Sean Covernton said...

I wish I'd had the time but I had some girlfriend-related obligations =)