Wednesday, August 22, 2007






Egypt painting was a speed painting brush experiment. I don't like the way the FG turned out. I like the colours though. And using lens flares make me giggle. And some life drawing fodder aaaaaand a drawing that I might finish up later with colour. He's meant to be running away from a big tentacley alien shadow. I have a specific way I want to do the BG though and it'll take some working out. Also a better scan of it wouldn't hurt (shakes fist at lousy scanner)

7 comments:

Tealin said...

Hey wow, that's some good life drawing.

But ... but ... TANGENT! On the running guy! Look at his knee! Aaagh! Turn his foot in or pull it out or something ....

crum said...

oh...Sarah got to the tangent first I see...but I would change the pose, just looks a bit wonky bud. The other 2 are ace.

Sean Covernton said...

changed 'er up a bit. Tx for the input!

Rick Capistrano said...

that Egypt painting...wow.

kyle balluff said...

dude,
your life drawings are looking awesome.

William Bradford said...

Great life drawings. Love the look of the egypt painting. I love your redneck design on the previous blog too.

sylv1K said...

very nice design!!